- We are proud to announce that ST has a agreement with West Coast International to continue their Hydraulic Top-drive but ST put on a new dress coat on the old lady , consisting a NEW drive system comprising a Rim with internal teething and four planet gears with mounted piston type of hydraulic motor with flushing blocks.
- By this we can submit our Type HTD,500-900 a FEM code and we can confirm a T8 code for abt. 50.000 running hours.
Technical Information :
- Elevator /Vertical load : 500 Tonnes ( 5000 kN)- 550 Tons.
- Installed power : 900 HP / 665 kw. 1350 L/min - 240bar.
- Continue Torque rating : 68 kNm (6Tm) 50.000 ft-lb @ 95 rpm.
Peak : 100 kNm 74.000 ft-lb @ 64 rpm.
Lowest : 34 kNm 25.000 ft-lb @190 rpm.
Max. rpm. : 26 kNm 19000 ft-lb @ 250 rpm.
Water course diameter : 3 inches , (76 mm)
Elevator angle : Vertically up to 75 degrees
The power source can also been used for raising and lowering the top drive vertically in front of our WEST Mast , with our Rack & Pinion system (see ST group 53), we can make a PULL down mode of operations.
- The handling speed is depended on vertical load & installed power , with the 900Hp we can raise 500T with a speed of 0-6,5 M/min.
- During lowering mode our Counter Balance valves are absorbing the negative energy